Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Story in Photos!

This week's is themed "Sharing our Summer Stories through Photos"!


This summer I...
Drove to Florida with my mom and son!


Adopted a baby golden retriever!


My son found his first Easter egg!

Had a play date with cousin Emma!




Went to Florida again with my son again!


Had our annual mushroom hunt in my parents woods!



Check out all the mushrooms we found!

My son turned ONE June 10!


Went to the 2009 Championship Wiener Dog races!

(Sorry for the blurry picture)
Gave my son multiple baths!


Went to the zoo a few times!



My husband and I went to Colorado for a week for our 2yr Anniversary!


My niece Emma turned 1!

Went to the Elkhart County 4-H fair. Tristan loved the tractors!


More bath time!


Play date with cousin Cooper!





The family dog- Dewey


Tristan picking a bite of daddy's burrito when he's not looking..sneaky little boy!




Maybe just one more bath!



That just about wraps up the summer so far! Hope you enjoyed it!

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Oh, your son is adorable! And now I want a puppy! :) Thanks for sharing your summer!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. I'm lovin' the puppy! Looks like a nice summer.

Anonymous said...

What a difference a yr. makes! Good overview of your summer! Love it!

Kim said...

You have had a busy summer Katy! How is your job going?

Alli said...

cute blog!! I love the picture of him stealing some of the burrito. Too cute. I will come visit soon! promise :) I miss you guys!

Tara said...

Great summer photos! I love all the bath photos....summertime can definately be dirty, lol!