Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heart Faces: Hands

This weeks challenge for i heart faces is "Hands". What a great subject to focus on. I was going to get a picture of my son's hands in the sand when we were in Florida, but it was so cold while we were there we didn't even get to play on the beach. We did get to play once but the sand was cold and wet.

So I had to go back through my photos and find a decent picture of some hands. And this is what I found! I took this a while ago. I used to be a landscaper at my dad's business. And every so often we would come across baby kill deer. So cute! But very annoying when they are adults. So here are 3 babies that we found. Aren't they cute?! I love animals, so I would always have my camera with me at work just in case we found something interesting. :)



Head on over to and see some more beautiful hands! :) Have a great week everyone!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

beautiful photo! love the composition and processing. did you take any more at an angle lower to the ground?

Elyssa said...

I love this shot! The ducks are so cute!

Katy said...

Melissa- I did take another photo that was at the same level as the bird..but didn't want to post it since it's a one photo contest. :)

Allison said...

I love this! I love killdeer, so this is awesome! (but you're right, they do get a big annoying as adults)

Marvett Smith said...

Wow, what an amazing capture! I love the bright colors and those birds are absolutely sweet. I really like it a lot!

Tiffany said...

This picture is beautiful....it just makes me smile:) Thanks for stopping by June Makes Six.

Tiffany

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Absolutely darling!! We see the adults out behind our house a lot, and YES, can be so annoying! LOL

Great shot!

Carrie said...

Aw! That is too cute! What a really fun capture! I love it!

Jean Smith said...

very unique from the other entries i've seen. i love it...precious!

Kate said...

Just amazing!