Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart Faces: All about babies!

The theme for I heart faces is "all about babies". Now it doesn't just have to be any baby..but it can also be baby animals! :) I love baby animals! So much fun to capture them when they are young! So I am going to introduce the newest member of our family. Well we have had him for about 1 month and a half now, but I just have to share him with everyone b/c he is so darn cute! Everyone- Meet Gus! He's a long haired dapple dachshund! As of now he is about 3 months old!





Now head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and see some more babies!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh what a cutie! Look at those eyes. How can you resist those eyes?

Christina said...

Adorable! Welcome, Gus!

Chele said...

What a beautiful doxie! I have a short hair dapple of my very own! Love my doggies! :)

alpinekleins said...

OooOOhh la la - absolutely adorable. Who could resist such a sweet face, he's begging to be cuddled :)

Kristin

Lisa said...

What a cutie! Love it!