Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tristan's 9 month pictures!

Ok, so this is my first post! I know mom, Amber and Kim are probably super excited that I am finally posting something! What is better than posting some of Tristan's 9 month old pictures?! They are so adorable and I am actually going to pick them up today! Don't make fun of me about posting these pictures. Still don't know exactly how to post them so they look nice!














































































































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures...I can't wait to get mine! Isn't it nice to actually get a comment? Have you told anyone else that you have a blog? That Tristan is growing up and is such a little man!
You need to have Amber help you set up your site! She's real good at doing that!
How is Izzy doing? We'll have to get the 2 dogs together sometime!!!! I wonder if they'll remember each other?
Take care and have a great tomorrow! Love you!

Katy said...

Yeah! Maybe next Monday,Amber can help me out with this blog! Izzy is good! She didnt do anything in her pen this morning! I'm sure they would be excited to see each other!

Kim said...

Cute pics Ka-tay! Where did you get them taken?

Amber said...

Do NOT tell me these are your JC Penney pics??!?!!!! I think we got jipped.

Very cute KT!

Katy said...

Yep! we got them done at JcPenneys!! They did a great job! all Tristan wanted to do was crawl when we got the pictures done! Crazy guy!