Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fools and an update

I know I'm two days late for April Fools..But did anyone get tricked?! Please comment and tell me about it! I love hearing the stories! I almost tricked my mother-in-law that I was 3 weeks pregnant! haha..But then she remember that I had a IUD put in. Oh well maybe next year! :)

For the update: Jake's dad and Christine are coming up today! Then Madison and McKenzie are coming tonight as well. This weekend should be lots of fun! Not sure what we are going to do. It's suppose to be rainy all weekend. Me and Christine are going to pick up her Yorkie tonight! She is super excited! :) I will post pictures of this weekend later next week.

Izzy has been a little turd lately..she's doing better about going the bathroom inside but doesn't know the difference between her toys and Tristan's just yet. And she loves to play in the dog water fountain..and floods the ground when she sticks her paws in it. So not fun.


Every morning when I go to get Tristan from his crib, all his stuffed animals and blankets are on the floor. He likes to play this game in the morning. Throwing his toys over the side of his crib then playing peek-a-boo! It's so cute! I have lots of pictures of him doing it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Is that your puppy or Tristan with that blankie in his mouth? :) What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are really cute of Tristan in his crib! The next thing he will do is jump out of the bed and he'll come walking out to find you!?! LOOK OUT!
I really didn't have any April Fool's jokes done on me...but there was this story on the news about a girl from Penn High School that was extremely smart and they gave her huge multiplication problems and she just rattled off the answers and they also asked her what a particular paragraph in a book on pg. whatever said and she quoted the sentence on that particular page...unbelievable! They said 'there was not anything that she couldn't do'.....and then they said 'April Fools'! I really was believing it!?! Ticked me off!