Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

Just a little update for all you guys! I went to Middlebury again on Friday to pick up another yorkie for my mother-in-law! She got a little boy and he is so adorable! Before we got the puppy though, we joined Amber, Mom, Kim and the kids at JoJo Pretzels..yummy! Then I took Tristan on his first carousel ride and he loved it! Saturday morning Jake, Tristan and myself sat outside on a blanket enjoying the beautiful sunshine! We threw the ball for the dogs, but Dewey was the only one that retrieved it. Ha! Rick came up on Saturday afternoon to pick the pup up and left this morning. So here are a couple pictures from this last weekend.



yummy sand
Thor

Dewey
Izzy

Dewey retrieving the ball


Jake let Tristan feed himself cereal this morning and let me tell you, he enjoyed it a little bit! Haha! See for yourself!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Tristan eating the sand....the face he made after was priceless too! He didn't like it so much when I got the sand out of his mouth!
It looks like Dewey & Izzy have adjusted very well to each other!
Last weekend was so beautiful...just wait...we're supposed to possibly have snow showers on Tues.....
Hello, springtime! Can you hear me calling you? I just want warm weather to stay! That just makes Florida sound so appealing, doesn't it?

Amber said...

Sounds like you've had a full house! I'm glad you guys are doing well - hopefully we'll see you later this week!!!!