Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun at the zoo!

Today we met Jason, Aimee, Emma Matt, Amber & Cooper at chik-fil-a for lunch. Then me and Jake headed to the zoo with Amber, Matt & Cooper! We were there for a while. Not all the animals were out since it was too cold for them still. Even though it was around 80 today. Love the warm weather! I think I better just stick with posting pictures on my blogs. I'm not too great at writing like some other blogs I have read. So future blogs will have less words but more pictures!

This was fun!
The men & the diaper bags! haha..we were getting laughed at from people sitting inside.

Beautiful!



Daddy & Tristan

1 comment:

Matt said...

KT - we had a great time today with you guys. I want to see more writing on your blog, the world needs descriptions!!!!

Matt & Amber