Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off to Colorado!

Happy 2yr Anniversary to us today!!!!! We went out to lunch today at Olive Garden! Yum! B/c Jake had to work from 2 to 8, so we decided to do lunch! Then he came home with 2 flowers and a card for me! Our real present to each other is our camping trip to Colorado!

So tomorrow if going to be a busy day!! I can't even think straight..I am starting the day off at 7:30am..and then leaving to take Tristan to Grandma Sarah's house around 8am. Thanks Mom for keeping him a couple days while we are gone! :) Then come all the way back home to take the dogs to the boarders..I need to get my oil changed after I drop them off..then as soon as Jake gets home around 2pm we are heading to Colorado to go camping for our Anniversary present to each other!!! We are so excited!!! We don't exactly know where we are going yet but it should be lots of fun!!! Yeah! :) We will be going camping, mountain biking (should be interesting), I want to do some horse back riding, and lots of photographs to be taken of course!!! I will post pictures of our trip when we get back! Just wanted to update everyone on what's going on in our lives at the moment, well the few people that read my blog at least..haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away because it will go fast!
Tristan is enjoying himself at Grandma's!
Congratulations on 2 yrs.!

Cindy said...

Hooray for 2 years! Wishing you many more!!!!