Monday, November 16, 2009

Autumn Beaty!

This weeks contest for I ♥ Faces is Autumt Beauty! I love fall! It's so beautiful! :) This photo is of my son, Tristan. He doesn't really get to play in the leaves all that much b/c we don't have any trees in our backyard. So we took him to a park and he absolutely loved playing in all the leaves! He loved the crunching sound as he ran through the leaves! And as you can see, this picture is also the header of my blog b/c I love it!






Head on over to to see some more Autumn Beauty! :)

6 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

This is so cute!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Wow, look at the joy on his face! Cute!

Ginna said...

how cute! It looks like he's having a blast and the leaf colors are pretty.

Anonymous said...

How sweet....he loves being outside! I miss seeing Tristan and all of you!

Pam said...

Fun and cute.
Pam

Photogramommy said...

Cute! And love the green grass against the leaves :-)