Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Heart Faces: Tooshies

This week's challenge for I Heart Faces is "Tooshies"! I have been looking forward to this challenge for a while..I was going to post a picture of my son's tooshie b/c I had a really cute one but I got a pretty cool shot this past weekend of some guys shooting clay pigeons. And since I usually enter pictures of my son into the contest, I thought I would share a picture of some my cousins shooting clay pigeons. This is a family tradition that we do every Christmas! Enjoy!




Head on over to and see some more tooshies! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun tradition! I am glad you captured it. And now this Christmas, you can tell all the men, GUESS WHAT? 100's of women were ogling you a few weeks ago when I entered your behinds in the I Heart Faces Tooshie contest. I am sure they will be thrilled : )

Amber said...

Sorry I missed it! Looks like a blast again.

Crystal Rae said...

guns and tooshies, nice. LOL

Mandi said...

Looks like they are having fun. Great capture.

Unknown said...

Great shot! I love that it's something different -- great capture :-)

Shanna said...

This photo brings back happy memories of times past.