Monday, December 7, 2009

I Heart Faces: Sweet Dreams

This weeks theme for I Heart Faces is "Sweet Dreams". Such a great theme! I love it! I had a couple choices of photos to choose from of my son..but I ended up with a pretty good one. He was about 5months old when this was taken. When he couldn't walk or crawl..he loved his jumper! Oh my word..he would jump until he fell asleep...literally. Ha! So here is Tristan fast asleep in his jumper. He did this quite often too! Some people have to drive their children around the block for them to fall asleep but we just had to put him in his jumper. :)





Here is a video of him jumping like crazy..sorry it's not a very good video..I think I took it with my phone. But it is still really cute!



Head on over to for some more sleepy heads! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that? Jumping until he falls asleep : ) What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Well he is all tuckered out and so sweet looking. Just want to kiss his little cheeks.

Anonymous said...

I just love his lower lip! Too cute! Great job!

Karrie said...

I love how kids can fall asleep anywhere. This is just too cute

Rebecca said...

he is totally zoncked!
whata cutie!!