Monday, December 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Hilarious Outtakes

This is the last week for this years challenge at I Heart Faces. Next year starts a whole new series of challenges! Can't wait! So I do have four outtakes that I am submitting! I think they are pretty hilarious! Most of them of course are of my son! Enjoy!


My first entry is of my son, Tristan, this is his new face that he always does to us! So funny.


#2. Tristan loves bath time! Especially splashing the water! I took this right before my lap got all wet! haha! Such a silly boy!


#3. This is my niece, Addison, she's such a silly girl! She always gives me the cheesiest smiles. Every once in a while I catch a nice one! :)


#4. So when Tristan was younger, well lets say around 6 months or so, he disliked anything on his head, touching his ears, etc. So this is him trying to pull his hoodie off. His expression cracks me up! Love it! :)



Head on over to and see some hilarious outtakes!! See you next year! :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute Katy!

Anonymous said...

Those were good Katy! I love the funny faces!

Unknown said...

That's a pretty fun set of faces!! Love them!