Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Heart Faces

This week, i ♥ faces, is having a contest that includes 5 photos of which has to include their logo somewhere in the photo..edited or actually in the photo! Enjoy!


1st Entry


2nd Entry:

Our husky pulling my son around on his sled..don't worry my husband had the dog on a leash. Ha!


3rd Entry



4th Entry:
I thought I did a pretty good job with this one. My son loves to dump water onto himself. So why not have i ♥ faces fall with the water. I thougth it was pretty cool.

5th Entry:
Same with this one.



“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”



Be sure to head on over to

5 comments:

Katt said...

I love the last one!!

jen said...

that last shot is awesome!

Tricia said...

Very clever. I never would have thought to blend the logo with water. The last one turned out great.

Tezzie said...

Great job! Love the first and last ones :D

Dot O said...

These are phenomenal!! I love the one with the logo in the stream of water - very clever!