Monday, January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces: Texture

I heart faces has another challenge this week- Texture. I wasn't sure how I would go about this because I don't know how to use photo shop just yet. So I'm looking through my photos and I come across this one. I took this of my niece while we were mushroom hunting. Love how the trees are surrounding her. She is blurry but it's still a great picture! I can't wait until we can do some hunting this year! :) Not the greatest of photos, trust me I have a ton of texture photos just not very many with someones face incorporated in it.





Head on over to for some more texture! And submit your own if you want! :) Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo....the trees have their own story to tell! :)

Lyndsay said...

Those trees definitely have texture! Good job.