Sunday, January 10, 2010

Best Face Photo

This week is I Heart Faces 1st Birthday!!! And by celebrating, the contest this week is "Best Face Photo". The photo has to be taken sometime in December 2009 or January 2010! I've been looking forward to this challenge for a while! Ever since I took this picture I knew it was the one I wanted to enter! I love it! I took this December 31, 2009. This is my niece, Emma. She is the most beautiful little girl ever! :) I just love taking photos of her!


(click on photo to see larger version)


To see more faces, head on over to !

Happy Birthday I Heart Faces!

I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

11 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

big, beautiful eyes!!!

Great capture!

Jan said...

Soooo adorablee!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Tezzie said...

Very adorable...and wow, those eyes!!

Crystal Rae said...

this photo just made me smile. Adorable.

Unknown said...

love the teeth! and lack of!

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful little gal...of course, she is my grandaughter! :)

amanda thiessen said...

cute!!

leslie said...

beautiful little girl!! perfect little model for you :)

Unknown said...

The clairty/details are great, beautiful little girl :)

Pink Zipper said...

beautiful eyes and such a happy smile.