Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Heart Faces: Pet week

This week's theme for I Heart Faces is Pets! I have so many pictures I would love to post of my pets but sadly I can only choose one! I had a hard time choosing one too. But this is what I came up with! This is Sparky. He is a Siberian Husky and he's 5 months old. I just love his blue eyes!

I do have several cute photos of my dappled dachshund, named Dewey, that I wanted to post, but I guess that will have to be another entry! :)



Head on over to and see more pets!

14 comments:

Cassie Ehn said...

aww, he looks soooo cute!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Oh so cute and those eyes!

Farmgirl said...

Love the blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Wow his eyes are just stunning. I love his expression in this photo, it looks like he wants to play! :)

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes! Wow, I just can't stop looking at them! Great shot!

Stylist A said...

love those eyes!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Sparky has some tremendous eyes! And I saw your other puppy on the side of your blog. How cute is he? Very, very sweet : )

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

madison kate said...

This is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Anonymous said...

Sparky is so cute......beautiful eyes!

Pam O'Brien said...

OH! Sparky is precious - his eyes are amazing!!

Megan said...

i love those eyes!!!!

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I love Siberian Huskies! He looks so adorable with his nose buried in the grass. :)