Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dramatic B&W Photo Challenge: {I Heart Faces}

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is "Dramatic black and white photo"! I love black and white photos. I'm a real sucker for them. :) As soon as I saw this challenge I knew what photo I wanted to use, though my entry is several years old, I still wanted to enter it! My entry is at my brother's wedding. My brother and his wife are cutting their cake in this photo! :) I just love their expression! He is being so careful when cutting the cake and she just looks like she's ready to dig in! Ha! Enjoy!


Be sure to head on over to and see some more dramatic B&Ws!

Have a great week everyone!!

6 comments:

Robin Jones said...

I love the dramatic lighting.. great capture.

Marjorie said...

I like all the lines that lead up to the couple. The light coming through her veil is awesome.

Marie said...

A lovely contrast and light in this one.

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Nice contrast in light and dark.

Christina said...

Beautiful! Love the lines of the window frames and the ceiling!

Brink Street Photography {Kim} said...

What a pretty photo! Thank you for the comment on my blog!