Monday, March 22, 2010

I heart faces: Focusing on Angles!

I love taking pictures with angles! I try to do it as much as I can. That is the challenge this week at I heart faces, Angles! I took this photo the other day when we had beautiful weather outside. We took Tristan to the park b/c we figured he would want to play on the playground. But instead of playing we enjoyed watching all the other kids play. So that is why he's not really paying attention to me in the photo. He was watching the kids! Would've been a better picture if he was actually looking at me, but I still love this photo!


Head on over to and see some more angles!
Enjoy your week everyone!!

1 comment:

jean smith said...

cute pic! this is one of my favorite angles. gives a bird's eye view...so fun to play with angles!