Monday, April 12, 2010

I Heart Desserts!

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Desserts"! And I absolutely LOVE desserts! I don't eat them too often b/c my husbands never lets me order them, but I still love them! Here is my entry- This, I believe, is a chocolate mousse cake. While my mom and me were vacationing in Florida, we went to this French cafe. They had so many desserts that looked good but this is what I picked out. And let me tell you, it was delicious! Not too rich but just right! :)

To see some more delicious desserts head on over to www.iheartfaces.com
Have a great week!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

bIt was a nice French bakery, wasn't it? mmmmmmm...we'll have to go there again! If you can't eat desserts with him along, we'll eat them when we're alone! lol

Anonymous said...

I meant to say 'It was a nice French bakery....., not bit!'

Heather said...

Oh boy, doesn't this look delicious!! You've complimented it well with your photography too :) ~~©Heather T Imagery

Jeanne said...

You know you love photography when you photograph your dessert at resturants. (I do too!)

Digital Mom said...

I haven't eaten lunch yet, now I don't want a sandwich - I want this! ha GREAT shot!

Kim said...

Order it anyway! You are a strong woman! :)

Matt & Amber said...

Have your dessert and enjoy it!!!

Krista Lucas said...

i really love the muted color of this photo, and that dessert looks fantastic!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Nikki said...

Oh that looks so good.

Anya Coleman said...

Fantastic photo!Yummy.

Widge said...

wow!

Alli Mc said...

Wow! That looks delicious! Great photo too!

Amanda said...

Super cute!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Amy said...

Great capture! Looks amazing!