Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Faces: Photojournalism

This weeks theme at i heart faces is Photojournalism! You can either submit one photo telling a story or you can submit a collage of 5 photos telling a story! I have chosen to do a collage because they are so much fun to put together! And I always like looking at more photos! :) So here is my entry! This summer all our son loved to do was play in the water! He would play all day in the water if I would let him. I mean what kid wouldn't?!


Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out more photojournalism entries! Everyone have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!!



3 comments:

Brianne said...

I love all your shots! But, I think my favorite is him trying to eat the hose water. Gotta love little boys!!

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/

Meg said...

Hahaha - the belly button is so interesting to little ones, isn't it? Cute!! :)

Lois Sparks said...

haha! this is so cute! I agree with MamaPink, I love the one where he's eating the hose...