Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love That Shot!

Ok..so this is my first time entering on Love that shot. This weeks judges are Angie and Amy from i heart faces (another site I absolutely love). I love entering photography contests! I love to look at everyone's work! It really gets me inspired to try new things! So my photo entry is of my niece. She is such a sweetie pie! And I fell in love with this photo as soon as I took it! I just love the vintage look to it! This photo took lots of fruit snacks..haha..but it was well worth it. When I am taking portraits..I try to have lots of fun with the kids! Take a couple pictures and then let them play for a while. Then take a few more..It has seemed to work very well for me. :)

f/11
1/100sec
ISO-200


Head on over to
and see some more great shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture...way to be quick!