Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Heart Faces: Anything But A Face challenge

Ok..so it has been way too long that I have actually posted something on my blog..but we have been so busy. :) My sister had her sweet little girl! Which I had the privilege of taking her pictures. Love her! So I have tried to visit her a lot! :) I have started taking photography classes at our college here! It is so much fun and I'm learning so much.

Anyways this post is mainly for this weeks challenge at I heart faces. It is "Anything But A Face". And I have decided to use a picture of my son Tristan. He absolutely loves water! Well other than his cars. :)



So everyone head on over to and see everyone else's beautiful pictures!

9 comments:

Eliz Alex said...

What a cool photo of his little hand capturing the water!

Mia Patrice said...

This makes me miss summer!! Great shot!

Chellie Dee said...

Fabulous picture! Love the water falling on his hand!

Aubree said...

I love this picture! Great job!

Unknown said...

This picture is awesome. I really love it! I am excited for summer to come again!

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Lots of motion.

Sereina said...

What a sweet photo! Makes me wish summer could get here faster!

Nonna said...

Fabulous photo...reminds me of when our kids were young and playing in the sprinklers was a daily event in the summertime !!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Glad you're back to bloggin again. This pic captures the best parts of summer. Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!