Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

So this is my first time posting for Friend Makin Mondays! My sister actually informed me of this website and I thought I should try it sometime! :) So the topic this week is What are your hobbies? What do you wish that you knew how to do?


What are my hobbies:

1.) Photography- I love taking pictures of children & nature




2.) Painting- Ok so I painted these in high school. But I do love to paint when I get a chance.




3.) Be on the internet- who doesn't?!



What I would love to learn how to do:

1.) Interior Design

2.) Cook



Have a great Monday everyone!!!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Yum...that chicken looks so good! I love your paintings~very nice. Happy FMM!

Nicolasa said...

Welcome to FMM!
I love your photographs! I am working on being better at that!

Elizabeth D. said...

Welcome to FMM, it's my first week too! Isn't it fun to meet all these other bloggers? Your photography is just wonderful, I wish I had your skills! Nice to "meet" you!

Amber said...

Man that's one good lookin' kid in that picture! haha! Great post KT. Did you forget to mention that the bee painting was based off a photo you took? Good job kates!

Anonymous said...

You have lots of talents Katy.....good job! Love you ~ Mom

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I love photography too, and am kicking myself for not listing it as one of my hobbies! :) Your photos are beautiful! Welcome to FMM!

BSS said...

wow, your paintings are BEAUTIFUL!!