Monday, October 5, 2009

My Story in Photos: My favorite things

This week for is "my favorite things". This will be non-judged. So I have a lot of favorite things..my list is going to be really long..and I plan to post all my pictures. Enjoy! :)
My favorite things are

1.) My husband! I love him so much!



2.) Our son- Tristan Edward...He's such a sweet little man!




3.) Our dog Dewey- miniature dachshund- or as Tristan calls him Dew Dew


4.) My nieces and nephews- there are 2 missing from this photo. and also Tristan is in the photo.


5.) Taking pictures of little toes and feet!





6.) Baby animals



7.) Photographing close ups of wildlife



8.) Wildlife




9.) Storms


10.) Nature




11.) Parks




12.) things that are blue


13.) close ups of flowers



14.) and flowers in general

Head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ to check out more stories of other people's favorite things!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

I love photos of toes too! I think your storm photo is great!

Laurie said...

I LOVE your photos!

Tatter Scoops said...

Beautiful shots!

Annette said...

What a fun post. I love the picture of the little feet in the sand, so cute. And that looked like a big storm rolling in. You have a beautiful family.

Kim said...

I so want that last picture!

Stylist A said...

What a fun list... love the picture!

Suki said...

I love the first picture of your son.
So expressive.
Your other pictures are very good too.