Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Ok..so I haven't posted since my birthday..which was on the 10th! I just haven't had anything fun to write about. :) We haven't had too many house showing...we did have 3 in a row about 2 weeks ago..and they really liked our house but ended finding a new construction for less. oh well..then we had a buyer that loved our house, but the only negative thing about it was that it faced the wrong direction for them..weird response I think. Haven't had any showing in about a week. Hopefully one this weekend! :)


Last night we carved pumpkins for Halloween! Tristan loved it! His favorite part was digging out the pumpkin then feeding it to Dewey. He did try a little bit himself but I don't think he really liked it. :) ha! Here are a few pictures from last night! Enjoy!

digging for goodies!

mmm...yummy pumpkins



feeding Dewey pumpkin seeds

left to right: Jake, me, and Tristan's pumpkin

We are going to Bonneville Mill on saturday and then trick or treating later that afternoon! Check back on Monday for pictures!! :)

No comments: